Wednesday, April 17, 2013

VisDare 16: Vacant

After last week's ghosty theme, I automatically scheduled this photo, for all my add-on storytellers to use.

Monday's events in Boston, however - coupled with a local police chase here that unfolded at the exact same time -  have made this a far more poignant photo - at least for me.

Take it as you will - as an add-on from last week, as a way to wrestle with the tragedy in Boston, or as a way to offer up hope on the same. Say it in poetry or in prose. It's your call.

I'm truly curious: Where does this field of chairs take you?

One additional note: I am swamped just now with some work and family obligations which have negated my attempts to read everyone's ghost stories from last week. Please know that I will catch up --- I just need to fulfill my obligations first, and it will take me about a week or so. So please don't feel slighted if you haven't heard from me in a while -- it's not from lack of love for the wonderful talent my VisDare pals possess, I assure you! You guys rock my world (and that's the truth).

With that said....take the photo to heart, and fill it up. Please.

New to the VisDare? Check out the (very short list of) rules below!!



RULES:

150 words - or less.
Post entry to your blog and "link in" using the link tool below.
No blog? Post your 150 words in the comments below.
(Please - no erotica or graphic violence.)
Be sure to read the other entries and leave constructive feedback!
As always - thanks for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment